Week 8 (August 27, 2013)
*Due to technical issues beyond WCYO’s control, only audio from round 2 will be available.*
Week 7 (August 20, 2013)
Brad Robertson (2)
-Tie Breaker Song
Bonnie Harper (3)
April Jackson Winner
-Tie Breaker Song
BONUS: Steve & Valerie Bentley ft. Jeanna Kelley & Friends “Love Shack”
BONUS: Trizdon Reynolds & Bonnie Harper “Sweet Home Alabama”
Week 6 (August 13, 2013)
Bonnie Harper (2)
Stephanie Broyle (Winner)
William Kenneth Jackson
Erica Bullock (3)
Week 5 (August 6, 2013)
Danny Mathis *
Debra Savage (Winner)
Donna Webb (3)
BONUS: Steve Bentley
BONUS: Trizdon Reynolds
Week 4 (July 30, 2013)
John Issacs (3)
Robert “Cowboy” Lynch
Debra Savage (2)
Cody Kirby (Winner)
Week 3 (July 23, 2013)
Week 2 (July 16, 2013)
Week 1 (July 9, 2013)
1. ALL CONTESTANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND HAVE A VALID KENTUCKY DRIVERS LICENSE OR OFFICIAL STATE ID TO PARTICIPATE. EACH WEEKLY CONTEST WILL BE LIMITED TO NO MORE THAN 25 CONTESTANTS.
2. ALL CONTESTANTS WILL BE CHARGED A $5.00 PRODUCTION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE). THIS APPLIES FOR USING YOUR LIKENESS ON SOCIAL MEDIA WEB SITES AND FOR POSTING AUDIO/VIDEO CLIPS OF YOUR PERFORMANCE ON SOCIAL MEDIA SITES AND FOR POSSIBLE USE ON THE AIR.
3. NO DUETS OR GROUP SING IS ALLOWED.
4. ALL JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL. SCORE SHEETS WILL NOT BE SHOWN & REMAIN PROPERTY OF WALLINGFORD BROADCASTING.
5. CONTESTANTS MAY BRING THEIR OWN KARAOKE CD IF IT IS DEEMED COMPATIBLE WITH THE DJ’S SOUND EQUIPMENT.
6. NO VULGARITY OR PROFANITY IN YOUR PERFORMANCE WILL BE ACCEPTED, AND RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION IN THIS AND FUTURE CONTESTS.
7. RESPECT THE DJ, HOST AND JUDGES.
IN ADDITION, STATION CONTEST RULES APPLY
8. By entering, entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Wallingford Broadcasting, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation, or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
9. Wallingford Broadcasting is not responsible in the event of any technical difficulties with any equipment, including telephone equipment during any and all contests.
10. Wallingford Broadcasting is not responsible for any events beyond their control (acts of God, cancelled concert, artist or performer non-appearance, etc).