Wallingford Broadcasting General Contest Rules
Please note that individual contests may have additional or updated rules.
1. No purchase or cash transaction necessary to enter contest.
2. Void where prohibited by federal, State of KY, or local laws. You Must be a legal state of Kentucky resident 18 years of age or older to participate in all contest on 100.7 The Coyote unless specified otherwise.
3. Winning households are ineligible to win another prize on the station for 7 days if the value is under $50, 90 days for prizes valued over $50 and all concert tickets, and grand prizes worth over $500 must wait 6 months before becoming eligible.
4. Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes, which may be payable due to receipt of prize.
5. Participants may not use sophisticated telephone or computer equipment to win the contest. Winners who are found to have used such equipment will be disqualified.
6. Wallingford Broadcasting reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. All prize award decisions are final. The decisions of Wallingford Broadcasting management are final. Wallingford Broadcasting may change rules at any time during contest.
7. Winners must agree to release and hold harmless Wallingford Broadcasting and its affiliates, agencies, advertisers, sponsors, licensees, and immediate families from claims, liabilities, or legal actions which may arise as a result of winning a prize in the contest.
8. Employees, agencies, representatives, affiliates, and immediate families of Wallingford Broadcasting and any official contest/promotion participant, and employees of other radio stations licensed to communities in the Richmond/Lexington market of the same are not eligible.
9. Prizes may not be exchanged, substituted, transferred or redeemed for other prizes by winner. Prizes are non-transferable. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute for prize.
10. To be eligible to win, each winner will be required to sign a release giving Wallingford Broadcasting permission to use his or her name, picture, portrait, likeness and voice for publicity purposes connected with this promotion without additional compensation. Winners will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and release as a condition of winning. Where applicable, tax forms must be completed.
11. Winners must present a photo id (driver’s license, passport, etc) before prize will be distributed. All insurance costs are the responsibility of the winner.
12. Prizes must be claimed at 128 Big Hill Ave, Richmond, Ky 40475. Office hours are Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm (excluding holidays). Winners have thirty (30) days to claim prize. Prizes will not be mailed.
13. Prizes not claimed in 30 thirty days will be forfeited by winner.
14. By entering, entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Wallingford Broadcasting, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation, or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
15. Wallingford Broadcasting is not responsible in the event of any technical difficulties with any equipment, including telephone equipment during any and all contests.
16. Wallingford Broadcasting is not responsible for any events beyond their control (acts of God, cancelled concert, artist or performer non-appearance, etc).
17. Contest rules may vary with individual contests. All decisions of 100.7 The Coyote are final. By participating in any contest on 100.7 The Coyote, constitutes acknowledgement by you to abide by all contest rules stated of the decisions of 100.7 The Coyote.